Saturday, October 10, 2009

take a look at MY girlfriend...okay I don't have a girlfriend...

GYM CLASS HEROES is coming to PULLMAN.

It is in caps because no one ever comes to Pullman, except for Mom's or Dad's weekend. Known for their hit, "Cupid's Choke hold", Gym Class Heroes is a band from our generation, not our parents. (Not that music from their generation wasn't awesome, because it was).

Tickets are $25 for students and $35 for the general public. Visit concerts page on the SEB website for more information.

I was so surprised that the Student Entertainment Board (SEB) was able to book them. It makes me wonder how much it cost to book them, I know from personal experience that This Providence, a band a little smaller than GCH wanted $2,000 for a benefit concert. This makes me think that this band was pretty pricey. I hope that spending all the money on them is worth it and that it receives a large turnout. As students part of our fees goes to SEB, and what they do with it is up to their discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment